Growing our community brings benefits – new businesses, fresh ideas, different perspectives – and as Kimberley grows, we want to make sure that we maintain our exceptional quality of life, local economy, and healthy environment.
The City of Kimberley’s Planning Services is responsible for developing and implementing strategies, policies, and regulations to guide community growth and development – so that we keep aligned with our community’s vision for the future.
The key function areas of the Planning Services Department are:
- Sustainability and long range planning
- Zoning and rezoning of land
- Land use and development review
- Building permits and inspection services
- Subdivision review
- Municipal land disposition and acquisition
For more information on Planning and Development, see City Services/Planning and Development