Invasive Weed Information

July 6, 2017

If you have a complaint regarding invasive weeds, you must contact the Regional District of East Kootenay not the City of Kimberley. Please click here to view the RDEK's information sheet on the neighbourhood invasive plant program or visit their website.

To submit an invasive plant application form please here. Completed forms can be faxed, emailed, mailed or hand delivered to:

Regional District of East Kootenay
Attention: Recreation & Control Services Supervisor
19-24th Avenue South
Cranbrook, BC  V1C 3H8
Phone: 250-489-2791
Fax: 250-489-3498
Office Hours are 8:30-4:30 Monday-Friday